5/6J And Kapai Welcomes Ms Ng, Our Lovely New Student Teacher.

Welcome Ms Ng to 5/6J

5/6J has been lucky enough to be introduced to Ms Ng. Ms Ng is a Student Teacher from Monash University who is studying her Diploma of Teaching. We are very excited to have her in our grade and look forward to her teaching us Mandarin as she practices to become a Chinese Language Teacher. Welcome to 5/6J Ms Ng and we hope you have a rewarding stay and learn a lot about classrooms and teaching.

One thought on “5/6J And Kapai Welcomes Ms Ng, Our Lovely New Student Teacher.

1. riley atlee
    August 7, 2012 at 9:07 am

I am so glad that Mrs Ng is in our grade she is so lovley and she is going to make a great teacher and I wish she can stay with us for the whole year well is she?. See she makes the whole grade smile and she is a great helper

2. Zoey
    August 8, 2012 at 3:55 am

I believe that Mrs Ng is going to be a really great teacher because she is learning off Mrs Joyce.

3. riley atlee
    August 8, 2012 at 6:33 am

I and jayden had a great talk about china how if you are the only child in your family and your patner is too you can have two babys but if you arnt you can only have one but thing that tricked me is how did they get such a big number because if you have two babys then your babys can only have only because they only a sister or a brother so I dont now how that works ?

• riley atlee
      August 8, 2012 at 7:43 am

sorry i forgot to add we were talking to Mrs Ng so was the one that told us that sorry

• Ms Ng
        August 8, 2012 at 8:43 am

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mrs Joyce and her Grade make me feel so welcome. It has bee a positive and wonderful experience to work with you all. I am impressed how well the Grade behaves and surprised to see so many talented students in the class. Keep up with the great work Riley!

4. Anneliese
    August 8, 2012 at 9:11 am

Ms. Ng, is a wonderful lady and I am glad to have her learning in our grade. She will go very far because of her backround knowledge and Mrs Joyce fantastic advice. Goodluck Ms. Ng!