One thought on “Inspiring Seeds: The Media Version Of The Viewer. Now Try And Reflect!

1. Scott
    August 22, 2012 at 11:53 am

When I glanced at this I first throught of Egypt in its dusty endless deserts because of the pirmides standing tall and proud. I soon thought of the sun and the moon gleaming with bight unfortold story’s, like legends but darker than any other. It shows a flower of life on the top falling down on the followers beneath. Death below with a skull to represent it only to well to under stand what it means. The eye with flames around it and it’s mouth stone it can’t communicate to who it wants. A star in the middle to show how we exist now between the best and the worst!

2. Riley.F
    August 23, 2012 at 1:43 am

When I first see this I think about the endless circle of life and how everything is repeating itself in an almost harmonious way. It goes from black and white. Colour and photo negative. The bricks look like the things you shoot out in space invaders. With evrything moving and the colour changing it gives you the ilusion that it is moving. This could also be that because it grows bigger one colour but on the other colour it shrinks. To get a good look at it you really need to look closer and notice every detail. It gives you the feeling that your soul is slowly creeping away from you and into the picture adding to the detail.

3. Riley.F
    August 23, 2012 at 6:33 am

I find it quite interesting the way it moves but then resets itself creating the illusion that it is moving. I was wondering is it trying to represent something Gothic or was he trying to make you think that.That part baffles me. The fine detail of the swords and the hands makes me wonder how long would it take for the artist to make something else like that? The design of the picture pains your eyes to start out with but then you need to take a closer look past all of the flashing and then you start to really understand the uniqueness of the picture. I wonder what inspired the artist to create such an image? Was it something from everyday life that stood out to him or was it completely random? Mrs Joyce. I have a challenge for you. Could you be able to find a website where we are able to create something like this?

4. Riley.F
    August 23, 2012 at 8:12 am

It makes me want to look closer at all of the details of life so I can get the whole picture. I wish that the image was in colour so I could describe it better. If you look at the background it looks like there are hands groping for the image as though it meant something. curious. Very curious. What does everyone else think about the picture?

5. Scott
    August 23, 2012 at 11:22 am

What I don’t under stand is how such a magnificent peace can hold darkness fear and a tinch of rebellion flowing like a wave through out tjis glory. The creator of this peace probable don’t under stand it him/her self, so is you think you under stand it, we need to have a talk on you opinion.

6. Riley Atlee
    August 24, 2012 at 8:02 am

This video I think is about the oppsite sides of life, the evil and the heroic but in the middle is the life we live in because we have furtune and peace and myths and creatures and they are trying to win over the world and life.
    My other thinking was the dark and the light was the creator of the world and they are using their powers to create history and the thinking that goes with it the colture the treats (war) and so much power the world dies out. Thank you

7. melisa
    August 25, 2012 at 4:19 am

This video makes me think of pourful spirets falling into the wrong hands calsing a horrafying futcher. The hour glass remindes me of the scails of good and evil. To me the top half represents the scailles fo a bright futcher and good happy endings, the bottom half remindes me of the scaills of evil and all the happy endings comming to an end and evil spirets taking over and a dark futcher rising for you your frends and loved ones. And the sordes in the middle levelling out the scaills of good spirets and evil spirets comming to an end leaving a bright futcher for every one.