One thought on “5/6J loves working with Miss Ng: Ms Ng look at Zannah’s Chinese Calendar you will be so proud.

1. Scott
    August 26, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Zanna that’s is amazing to admire. How did you do it so easily can you give the grade some tips?

• August 27, 2012 at 4:32 am

Zannah, the calendar looks fantastic! The amount of details and effort you put into the project are simply inspiring. Great work Zannah I cannot wait to see it when I come in this Friday.

• Zannah
        August 27, 2012 at 7:58 am

Thank you Ms Ng it took time andI hope you like it when come on Friday to see it.

2. Riley Atlee
    August 27, 2012 at 8:16 am

Zannah I just have to say you are the greatest artist I have ever seen and cant wait for the future you would have a great career of an artist. Zannah you have just have taken your time and I think the grade has to learn off you and you would have to teach some to the grade. Mrs Ng you will be having the best feeling and come in our grade and teaching us manderin and seeing this and only for how many weeks so xie xie Ms Ng and Zannah you have just impacted me by a mile with that work.

3. Zannah
    August 27, 2012 at 8:22 am

Scott you have fogot the H in my name but that is not the point. I might tell some stuff I did when I was making the calendar.

4. zannah
    August 27, 2012 at 10:36 am

Thanks each one of you it is so good to see that people like my work.

5. Riley Atlee
    August 28, 2012 at 7:22 am

Zannah I now what you were doing with the picture August cold, In the house in the warm. September spring. October getting hotter November flowers growing. December Christmas

6. Riley.F
    August 28, 2012 at 9:59 am

I really like all the time and effort you put into the callendar. It Shows that 5/6J is initiative and we are able to do terrific things. Keep up the awesome work!!