One thought on “Here is 5/6J’s entry in ‘iearn’s Got Talent 2012’

1. Scott
    September 21, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Hay 56j go on stanemore13’s blog

• Jordan
      September 23, 2012 at 9:47 am

2. Sheila Whitehead
    September 22, 2012 at 12:11 am

5/6J – Well done ! We are all proud of the way you performed. Two night at the Concert- you must be tired. Enjoy your well earned holiday and come back ready to persue some more exciting learning.

3. September 22, 2012 at 6:15 am

Wow every one did a great job I’m so proud of what we did.

• September 22, 2012 at 9:47 am

You should be proud Talia is was absolutely amazing.

• zoey
        October 12, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Do you think I did a good job leading the juliets? I honestly thinnk that I was absolutely amazing too

4. September 27, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Bravo!!! And the best is: you seem to have a lot of fun. Congratulations.

5. October 1, 2012 at 3:10 am

This is absolutely fantastic. You should all be very proud of yourselves.

6. riley
    October 7, 2012 at 11:29 pm

We were awesome. Everyone put in so muchg effort. WELL DONE!!

7. Melisa
    October 17, 2012 at 10:15 am

Oh my god mrs Joyce you can clearly see we’re I messed up I feel so silly now but every one else done a fantastic spot on job I really liked it

8. Vanessa
    December 11, 2012 at 1:07 am

I think that this dance was great. There was hardly any mistakes and every one was into the dance. They put alot of effort in this concert dance so they should be very proud. I like the song, it matches the dance. Also the people who got up and rapped were very brave. The moves are awesome. Fantastic Job 5/6J!!!!

9. Bianca
    December 11, 2012 at 1:08 am

I thinnk the concert was great this year i really liked mrs Joyces class dance and the song was very catchy. There wasn’t anybody that was being silly about the boy and girl part in the dance.I think that Maria did a great job on all the moves for the dance and i think that it is amazing that she remembered them all and didnt get them mixed up.Well done on making your dance the best ever 5/6J.

February 12, 2013 at 5:40 am

I think you did great especially because you had to do it both nights in a row. Well done to all of you.