Its always fun to get connected so lets have some fun and take on the 30 day challenge.

Teachers and students we are all friends and are enjoying our now global connections. Some challenges can be fun for all to participate in. Please view the TED clip which explains the challenge and maybe your students using their email address could post what their challenge is going to be for the next 30 days.

Maybe we can have a start date of this Monday 15th October. I will post an update for people to comment on each week and while I’m in China I will have Mrs Whitehead post the update.

Looking forward to our schools having some fun. Maybe you might want to post something on your blog about the mini project and we could comment in your blogs, just a thought.

One thought on “Mittelschul Niesky, L & A Memorial, Room 13 Stanmore, BSS Primary – 1 PEC, Gormandale PS and 5/6J: Its time for a class challenge

1. riley
    October 7, 2012 at 11:13 pm

My 30 day challenge will be riding my skate board. I do not know how to ride a skate board so that is why I chose this. I think this will help me because I always thaught that I would never be aable to ride a skate board and I want to prove myself wrong.

2. Nyetap
    October 7, 2012 at 11:16 pm

My 30 day challenge is to get on the blog every single day and put descriptive and detailed comments on the blog each day.

3. Anneliese
    October 7, 2012 at 11:16 pm

My 30 day challenge is to do 50 star jumps a day for 30 days. That’s 1500 star jumps! Very worried but pumped.

4. Jordan :)
    October 7, 2012 at 11:17 pm

My thirty day challenge is to watch the news for thirty days and share events that happen on the news.

5. Nyetap
    October 7, 2012 at 11:18 pm

I think that I need to put more comments on the blog and to get on more to get my head into this and have fun with it.

6. Hai
    October 7, 2012 at 11:19 pm

My challenge is to not go on sites such as Facebook because 3 months ago I have a very heavy addiction on going to Facebook, having to know everything that was happening and I wasn’t very relaxed while I had this addiction but it is starting to come back so that is my challenge.

7. guguei
    October 7, 2012 at 11:22 pm

my 30 day challang is to run for 15min everyday

8. Bailey B:)
    October 7, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I am going to do 15 push ups a day for my health and fitness.

9. Ashley
    October 7, 2012 at 11:23 pm

My 30 day challenge is to watch one video of Khan Academy every day.

10. Zoey
    October 7, 2012 at 11:26 pm

I am going to practice riding my roller skates so I can start riding to school.

11. talia
    October 7, 2012 at 11:27 pm

My 30 days challeng is to read a book for 30 minutes a day.

12. Aleisha
    October 7, 2012 at 11:29 pm

My challenge is to learn how to ride a bike.

13. zannah
    October 7, 2012 at 11:30 pm

I will be learning about my mum’s culture every day.

• olivia
      October 8, 2012 at 11:38 pm

hi Zannah its olivia im friends with turrie from gormandale i was just going to ask what is your mum culture

14. Scott
    October 7, 2012 at 11:30 pm

This is going to be the best, My is to walk my dog for 15-30min a day.

15. Nyalat
    October 7, 2012 at 11:33 pm

My challenge is try to be on the blog every day.

16. Jaymes
    October 7, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Run with the dog two laps around the block everyday.

17. Bec XP
    October 7, 2012 at 11:34 pm

My 30 day challenge is to walk 2 laps around the block every day after school.
    (My block is pretty small)

18. corey
    October 8, 2012 at 1:06 am

To run around my local area and do 3 or 4 laps for 30 days

19. Kristen =P
    October 8, 2012 at 5:00 am

My challenge is to get out and do things like kick a ball or ride my bike or ripstick. I could even walk my dog with my sister. This is my challenge because once the soccer season has finished, I just play my laptop or the Wii. I will even get outside if its raining!!

20. Tyra
    October 8, 2012 at 11:47 pm

all of these challenges sound so good. I hope you can all achieve your challenges!! 🙂

21. October 9, 2012 at 12:51 am

I’m really enjoying these 30 Day Challenges. The Gormandale Grade 5/6’s have posted their 30 Day Challenges on our blog. I hope you get a chance to read some of them. My 30 Day Challenge ti myself is that rain, hail or shine, I will walk my dog “Harry” everyday for 30 Days. In summer this usually isnt an issue, but when the weather is a little inclement I often chicken out. I willl keep you updated as to whether I am successful.

22. October 14, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Great we are up for the challenge !

23. robert
    October 15, 2012 at 1:37 am

my challenge is to do 50 pushups and situps so i can get some abs i am really doing a hard challenge hope i can acchive

24. Azriel
    October 15, 2012 at 1:41 am

My 30 day challenge is to speak fluently in maori as often as I can.

25. Aleisha
    October 16, 2012 at 12:47 am

I had to change my challenge because my bike was broken so it is to drink more water because I dont drink more than 1 glass a day.

26. Melisa
    October 17, 2012 at 9:40 am

Many hours of my day were wasted playing minecraft when I could of been playing outside. So my 30 day challenge is to stop playing minecraft for 30 days. It has been three days four days now thefirst day was so hard but I got six hours of exersize
    Hours of exercise out of it. The second day was a lot better and the third day was easy each and every day it gets easier and easier what ever your challenge is we can get through this together day by day I can make it you can make it we can make it

• October 17, 2012 at 10:35 am

I know how you feel Melisa. My 30 day challenge is to go for a walk every day. Tonight I went for a walk with Shane and boy did he walk fast. My legs hurt so much but I continued on not complaining. I don’t know if i am going to be able to walk, I’m silently suffering. I’m glad you are trying really hard to stay off Minecraft. I wonder how Hai is going staying off social networking?

27. Melisa
    October 17, 2012 at 9:44 am

Hey Talia how does reading a book for 30 minutes help you achieve any thing?

28. Scott
    October 18, 2012 at 8:21 am

I have to change my 30 day challenge for when i go on hoiliday ever so slightly. Now it is to walk my dog for 15-30min a day. But on holiday its walk with out a dog for 15-30 a day.

29. Ben
    February 12, 2013 at 11:12 am

This is so interesting!! This was such a good idea to get everyone to get out and go for a run around the block or something!!

PS Can we try this sometime Mrs Joyce?