The Amazing World of Voice Thread

To all my teacher friends from around the world, get your students creating in Voice Thread. It is an amazing network where the students can share who they are with their international friends. On Monday I will have my class learning all about Voice Thread as we prepare a presentation of ourselves for our friends in Germany, Africa, New Zealand, Pakistan and soon America and China.

I have played with the tools of voice thread and created a link about my March/ April Trip to China. This may be good to share with your English classes to have them listen to the Australian and me making a bit of a fool of myself. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Please comment on the voice thread, that is what best about this technique.

Shi Mei Primary School Voice Thread

One thought on “Mrs Joyce Leaves For Her China Trip To Shi Mei Primary School In Two Weeks: Here is a Voice Thread About The School She Will Be Returning To Visit

1. Scott *_*
    October 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm

wonderful, spectacualr, the most beffudling thing i have ever seen. Its like you and hear us when we here you (also watching you skip) ‘once in a life time opportnity’ [Mrs Joyce skip].

2. Kristen =P
    October 7, 2012 at 5:29 am

Mrs Joyce your voice thread is awesome it tells us all about your trip to Shi Mei PS. I even listened to it about 4 times! I liked it when you were skipping with Shi Mei students, they all looked like they were having fun watching you skip! 🙂

Awesome Mrs Joyce, I really want to do one now because voice thread looks like a fun way to do things.

• October 7, 2012 at 7:49 am

Kristen Voice thread will be a aim for the day tomorrow. We have some jobs to do to prepare some profiles for our new Pakistan School and we need to print off letters to place in their parcel. See you tomorrow.

3. October 7, 2012 at 7:05 am

Mrs Joyce your voice thread is great not only we can see pitchers but we can all so know what you where thinking and what is going on. You have done a good job on telling us what a voice thread is.

4. Nyalat
    October 8, 2012 at 3:50 am

Mrs Joyce ypur voice thread was awesome.
    You have done a great job talling us how good it is.

5. Pingback: gormy56
    • October 11, 2012 at 10:26 am

Mrs Joyce I think this piece of technology is great just like you created a movie. By the look of it, you had a great time in China! I would like to learn how to do that as well.