Where would you find these Eco Resorts in the World?

Can you tell me what country I would find these and what special features these resorts have to make me want to stay there?

Clue: http://youonlyliveonce.com.au/worlds-best-eco-resorts-2/

One thought on “Today’s Eco Resort Challenge: Where would you find these Eco Resorts in the World?

1. Kristen =P
    October 18, 2012 at 4:46 am

Top photo:

Where: Chambe Island Coral Reef, Zanzibar.

Why: I think you would like to go there because it is a fully protected coral reef and because reefs have awesome colours and coral in them. Also because it is an eco friendly resort, so they run of solar.

Bottom photo:

Where: Adrere Amellal, Egypt.

Why: I think you would like to go there because it is an eco friendly resort as well. You also get to fall asleep looking at the star of a night time, because there are little windows that dont have curtains in the rooms, so the light from the stars and the moon shins into your room.

P.S. I did my research on these two eco resorts. 🙂

2. corey
    October 18, 2012 at 6:28 am

Where:Chamble Island Coal Reef,Zanzibar
    I think you would like to go there because there is protected coal reef park it’s a eco friendly resort. Also that coal is amazing because all of the different shapes and sizes and how the wonderful colours stand out to our beautiful oceans.
    bottom photo
    Where:Adrere Amellal,Egypt

I think you would like this resort because when your laying down on your bed you can look up at the stars shining in your eyes at night time,because there are windows that dont have curtains in your room thats how the light shines through the window.

3. corey
    October 18, 2012 at 6:28 am

hope you like it Mrs joyce

• July 25, 2014 at 11:20 pm

I know her

• July 25, 2014 at 11:21 pm

she is at LRPS

4. Scott
    October 18, 2012 at 10:03 am

Egypt really¿¿¿

5. Melisa
    October 21, 2012 at 6:57 am

I think the second one is in Egypt and the special feachers are the pyramids

6. Nyalat
    October 24, 2012 at 4:16 am

I’m thinking the first one is beautiful becaus of the water and the trees.

7. Riley Atlee
    October 25, 2012 at 8:26 am

i think the second picture is at china in that desert because of the homes

8. July 25, 2014 at 11:20 pm

one of my magical moments started at Latrobe regional hospital. My nan started to get a stroke. At 2014 this year, my nan got cancer and she had to go to the new Latrobe regional cancer centre. I took a lot of care of her.