Being Global Thinkers

Senior Unit Students Must be Global Thinkers.

Welcome to the Liddiard Rd Senior Unit Transition. Today you will take your first steps to being a Global Citizen.

Is the real thing any better?

Claim Support Question

1. Make a claim about the topic

2. Identify support for your claim

3. Ask a question related to your claim

thedailywhat:

Shut Up and Take My Money of the Day: Lifelike Robofish

Japanese gizmo maker Takara Tomy Arts unveils its line of batterly-run, lifelike Robofish toys (¥2,980 / $37 per fish) at the 2012 Tokyo Toy Fair.

One thought on “Being Global Thinkers

1. Andrew Drava
    November 20, 2012 at 4:50 am

Hi This reply is for ms joice. it is about that robo fish info you were talking about on transision day. I have found info about robo fish. if you did know this I didn’t the fish are ran on battry. The fish have a GPS tracking systom to move around. I hope you didn’t know ny of tis info bye
    P.S I like the grades concert vidio 😀

• November 20, 2012 at 5:56 am

Thank you Andrew your message has made it to me. Wow I am very interested in the fact that the fish run on a GPS tracking system. I’m glad you are enjoying looking at the wonderful things my grade has participated in this year.

• talia
      November 20, 2012 at 8:02 am

wall done Andrew you have done a wonderful job here.

2. Riley.F
    November 20, 2012 at 7:09 am

O.M.G! How do the people in China make those things? I wonder how long they had to plan to make this toy? If it is G.P.S does that mean it requires an internet connection? I Wonder how long it takes before the fish are sold in Australia?

3. Zoey
    November 22, 2012 at 5:51 am

That is the Robofish , I have never seen a thing like it. They look exactly like the real fishes. How do they move in water if they are in battery use? I think that because they are in battery use they make sure that the Robofishes are fully covered.

4. Ben Hibbins
    November 28, 2012 at 4:23 am

I found this link on google all about robo-fish, I hope anyone will like it.

5. Jaymes
    December 16, 2012 at 11:32 pm

How did they make the robobots lifelike? How long would it take to make one lifelike robobot? I think the lifelike robobots are amazing like it’s like a normal fish but just can’t die I think. I still like normal fish because they’re more interesting but I think that the robo fish could be for kids to play with or something like that.