One thought on “5/6J Meet Kelvin – Truly Today Is About Inspirational People

1. Aleisha
    December 4, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I found this so inspireing and it made me think that we have every thing at our fingure tips with out working for it this young man is so smart it left me specless after watching this video it shows that you dont have to rich of perfect to make some things new with what he had at hand and found all to support his family and community.

2. corey
    December 5, 2012 at 7:53 am

This is inspiring it makes me think we can make what ever we wont just have to have the brains and skills I was specless all I can say is how amazing you dont have to be rich do have this opportunetys to do these things you could make millones out of nothing.

3. talia
    December 5, 2012 at 10:22 am

I found this inspiring too but sad as wall because he knows how much he misses his family and i would be to because he is like so fare way from them and he wants to help his family get money and help them get the things they need and i find that amazing. I find this Inspiring because he has a lot of amazing thing to build or to us as he is a DJ. I feel very happy this boy and I think he is going to do a very great job in life.

4. December 7, 2012 at 3:27 am

this is a very inspiering thing it gave me some tips so i wouyld love everyone to shere this thing well done kalivn.

5. Kaitlin.o
    December 10, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Wow what an amazing person. He did all that for his friends, family and people who live in africa.
    I could never invente things like this.

6. Ashlee
    December 10, 2012 at 11:47 pm

I think this boy is very talented and he cares for others and helps them in there country to get eleticity!!!!

7. December 10, 2012 at 11:47 pm

This is amazing but it is sad about how people didnt respect him and that he couldn’t afford things so he inspired himself to make them

8. Logan Flynn
    December 10, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Wow, I love how Kelvin has a great passion for Inventing things for his community. He is a great pearson, he is takes from bins to experiment on different things. It is truely inspiring.

9. ben
    December 10, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I think kelvin is a great person to be able to invent all of those inventions.

10. jordan :P
    December 11, 2012 at 12:37 am

This is amazing i woluld love to try do that kind of stuff because i am good at that stuff and well done kalvin.

11. chris
    December 11, 2012 at 1:08 am

i think he is very very clever and I wood like ot see his next in venchin.

12. nyanom
    December 11, 2012 at 10:04 am

wow that amazing how beautiful is that place, I wich I live they in that
    country, I found this country very beautiful. I love the road it’s very beautiful.
    Miss joyec this is very very beautiful place.