L & A Memorial, Ghana you have Brought Mrs Joyce to Tears.

Kanga loving School in Ghana

Every day I check all my international school blogs to see how my kanga’s are behaving and anything new that is happening to place on our blog. Today I I went to check what L & A Memorial, Ghana have been up to and ‘WOW’ i found a new blog and PHOTOS of Kanga. What an achievement. We’ve been working toward this for months and it’s real Kanga is living it up in Ghana. In the photos I saw all the resources I had sent for the classroom. I became very emotional because this makes me so proud to be a Teacher. Thank you Mr Felix and thank you to all the students Kanga gets to hang out with at L & A Memorial, Ghana.

dsc00396

p1010576

p1010579-1

p1010579

p1010580

p1010582

p1010585

One thought on “L & A Memorial, Ghana you have Brought Mrs Joyce to Tears.

1. January 23, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Hi Joyce and the wonderful students,

There comes a time in our lives when we need to come together like this to share and learn from one another and also get to know what is happening on the outside world.

Its a great opportunity for me and my students to be part of this great project and we hope that we will be able to learn more through this project and also share with other what we have here in Ghana.

Its was one of the happiest moment seeing Kanga arriving in our school and we are really glad to host Kanga in L & A Memorial Academy, Ghana.

Cheers
    Kankam

2. Zoey best bud.
    January 28, 2013 at 10:42 pm

You have gotten better Mrs Joyce.

3. Shontae Dalrymple
    January 31, 2013 at 3:29 am

I think this is beautiful that all you wonderful Ghana kids and adults respect and appreciate Australia, I also think that your uniforms are beautiful!

• Shontae Dalrymple
      January 31, 2013 at 3:31 am

I also think that it is great that your looking after Kanga!. 🙂

• January 31, 2013 at 6:36 am

Shontae I agree. The students of L & A Memorial look very smart in their uniforms and they wear them with pride I think. I really like you comment well done 🙂

4. Ashlee Wells
    January 31, 2013 at 3:34 am

It looks like they apreciate our Australian things and how we care about there needs and it’s lovley to see them working with what they got. They all look like they are doing work and looking at the different things from over here.

5. Jake
    February 12, 2013 at 8:31 am

I say Kanga is fitting into his new home which is really pleasant to see

February 13, 2013 at 10:58 am

It’s amazing t how good they look in school uniform. The student wear the uniform with pride. I reckon they look excellent. It looks like they really appreciate Australia just like we do. It’s lovely to see how dedicated they are to learn with very little resources.