Welcome 5/6J 2013 – Here starts your new global adventure

Welcome

Hello 2013 Students of 5/6J,

Today begins a new year full of fun, learning and connections with our friends all over the world. Take some time to search the blog and look at all the adventures that Kanga has been on while you were on Summer holidays.

Today you will be welcomed into the grade by Shan Shan from Taiwan and Tom from Germany. We also have a special box to look at from Germany and we are waiting patiently for a special visitor to arrive from Pakistan. The teacher’s in these schools watch and use our blog to help in their classrooms, so it is important we comment regularly and post on their blogs.

This blog is now yours to use and explore. Welcome

From

Mrs Joyce

I Have a message for you to reflect and think about:

message

One thought on “Welcome 5/6J 2013 – Here starts your new global adventure

1. Kayleigh
    January 31, 2013 at 3:26 am

Hi miss juyce its Kayleigh, i had lots of fun on my first day back. I really love the classroom mates and i am going to vote for you next year and i am not regreting voting for miss cook! i am looking foward for this year and next year! 🙂

• January 31, 2013 at 6:34 am

Glad to hear Kayleigh. Just remember Miss Cook is awesome there is no doubt about it but Mrs Joyce is just a little bit more awesome 🙂 I’m so glad you has a good day today.

2. Corey
    January 31, 2013 at 3:49 am

i liked today because i had fun commenting on other peoples blogs and we have to help other countrys.

3. January 31, 2013 at 3:49 am

i like my classroom and all the people in my class and my teachers because there nice and i like my helpful friends and the fun work will has be doing in the classroom.

4. jake
    January 31, 2013 at 3:50 am

I have learnt that Ghana is one of the hundreds of countries that we must support and I liked all the photos of Kanga in Taiwan.

January 31, 2013 at 3:50 am

Today I have like is exploring the other countries blogs and seeing where kanga is.

6. Ashton Mcallan
    January 31, 2013 at 3:51 am

Today I think the best thing being back at school was getting to know everyone in my class and getting to see my friends again!

7. Heidie :)
    January 31, 2013 at 3:52 am

What i enjoyed today was working with people becuase i need to work on comunicating 🙂

8. Ben H
    January 31, 2013 at 5:11 am

DAY 1 has been brilliant from having a opportunity for JSC and interesting things that has been going on and to Mrs Joyce you are a wonderful teacher.
    BEN OUT!

• January 31, 2013 at 6:30 am

I’m so glad day one went well for you Ben, we have many wonderful things that we will learn this year. I am proud to have you as our Junior School Councillor thanks to the fabulous speech you delivered last year for School Captain. I hope DAy 2 is even better then Day 1. MRS JOYCE OUT

9. Heidie
    February 13, 2013 at 5:54 am

That was only the first day……..imagine the last . The first day was kinda busy. ;(

February 13, 2013 at 11:09 am

I am very exited to be in your grade because we get to connect with the world and other people in the world. We get to learn different cultures and different thing that the other countries do. I can’t wait to get started.