Advertisements

A Pep Talk from Kid President to You

Now tell me what you think!!!!!

Advertisements

One thought on “Heidie set me a challenge to think about the world. This is why connecting globally is vital.

1. Heidie
    February 14, 2013 at 4:24 am

I think that you should believe in yourself and make something awesome for the world. You stand out more than anyone if you know that you can rely on yourself! BELIEVE!
    I think that life is a game, there are fights aboout cheating, there are ups and downs but we can still get to the end of the game if you beleive.
    I think that doing a video like this, is something that you really have to think about because the little president used strong words and his voice actually sounded like he wanted everyone to accept what he was explaining.
    Having a pep-talk is a great idea for a video likie this because it is more persuasive.
    What I found interesting in this video was when he asked this question: What will you make to make the world awesome? I found it interesting because it explains lots of things.
    I think that this video could persuade people because of his tone,use of strong words and his explaining. It was all clear for me! 😀

• February 15, 2013 at 1:01 am

Hello Heidie,
      We also saw this video in Dallas, Texas — in fact, our school principal emailed it to all our teachers. I like what you say about making the world “AWESOME”! You must be pretty nice to want to improve the world. Way to go!

• Heidie :)
        February 18, 2013 at 9:15 am

Thanks Mrs Simoneaux! You are very nice too. Yes I do want to improve on the world. I want world peace. The world is a place for peace. It belongs. Improving the world to be AWESOME would be never giving up, world peace, friendship, and passion. That is what I think. What do you think? Sorry if I am putting you on the spot here. I am curious!

• Heidie
      February 15, 2013 at 5:35 am

Oh and I like the way they have actually set up the video. It is a great place where they set it up.
      Did they edit this video? I think that they did because the colours dont look normal to me. OR AM I JUST SEEING THINGS??? 😕 @_@

February 14, 2013 at 5:18 am

I think that this video could persuade people because of his tone,use of strong words and his explaining. It was all clear for me! :/

3. February 14, 2013 at 6:29 am

Am I seeing things or is your Message the same as Heidie’s Rennae?

• Rennae
      February 14, 2013 at 7:03 am

No I just thought the same way as Heidie. :/

• Rennae
      February 14, 2013 at 7:19 am

I’ll rewrite it if you want me to.

• February 14, 2013 at 7:22 am

No thats fine Rennae, I just thought I was seeing things. I’m getting old remember. Top effort today you and Heidie have left some high quality comments. Keep up the great work 🙂

February 14, 2013 at 7:28 am

Thanks Mrs Joyce. :):)

5. Ben
    February 14, 2013 at 9:11 am

Sorry Heidie, Mrs Joyce and Rennae as much as I would love to see this video my silly ¦(
    computer won’t work at the monent but at the moment I am putting comments though a device that doesn’t support flash or java so I can’t watch the video (grrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!) is their a time at school I could do these things in class??
    PS: I finished my homework at 10:45 am today!

• Heidie
      February 15, 2013 at 5:32 am

Thats okay Ben! 🙂

6. February 14, 2013 at 10:48 am

Well Done Ben, Tomorrow we can try and find some time to watch the videos. May be we could have Global Ed time after the Unit Assembly in the afternoon. We have a busy day tomorrow – PE, Buddies and we have 3/4 buddies teaching Mrs Lewellin’s grade about Voki. We are far too advance with technology Ben everyone wants to be involved and know our secrets 🙂

7. Amy
    February 14, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I think the point of view in this video is that there is a better way of life

8. Kayleigh
    February 14, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Hello mrs joyce,
    I would say that this is a true message for getting the best out of you to be your self and to be unique, wild and yourself! I love the boy because he pulled me in to perswaid me to get a rigle on!

9. February 15, 2013 at 12:26 am

Hello Mrs Joyce,
    I think that this is a true message for being your self being active and not being boring. This video inspired me too get more active so tonight after school I am going too ride my bike around the block,he is the most cutest kid. THIS VIDEO IS SO FANTABULOUS VIDEO I HAVE EVR SEEN!

• Heidie
      February 21, 2013 at 9:30 am

Shontae, I like youre enthusiasim about this video! Nice that you are getting active and following what kid president has said.

10. Heidie
    February 15, 2013 at 7:04 am

I have got another Kid presedent video:

It has something to do with the future. I dont know if it will help or not. :/

• Heidie
      February 15, 2013 at 7:05 am

OOPS WRONG VIDEO! SO SORRY!!! AHAHAHA

• Jaymes
      February 17, 2013 at 2:50 am

Wow Heidie I don’t know how you found that vidio but I never knew the pep talker would talk to others in person.

• Heidie :)
        February 18, 2013 at 9:18 am

Jaymes, me either. I acedently put it on the blopg but you can watch it if you want. It is just an interveiw. The pep talker is extreamly made for persuading people. That is what I think. What do you think Jaymes??? 😛

February 15, 2013 at 10:02 am

I found a blog on kid president with all of his videos. http://kidpres.tumblr.com/ 🙂

• Heidie :)
      February 18, 2013 at 9:21 am

Rennae, I went on the website you reccomended and you were right! I did have Kid President videos on their! Lots of them too. Maybe some of these videos on that website we could do in the class. Maybe……. 😀

12. Jaymes
    February 17, 2013 at 2:46 am

We can make the world a place so we can have fun. We should make the world a better place by believing our selves by keep on trying and trying never giving up. How we can encourage others is by helping them fight their fear.

13. March 28, 2013 at 8:00 am

Reblogged this on Rennae's Blog.