One thought on “Kanga is heading off for his long journey to visit Ms Simoneaux in Dallas, Texas

February 14, 2013 at 7:59 am

I think Kanga will have fun over in Texas with Ms Simoneaux and all of her students. I hope kanga enjoys the trip over to Texas it will be a long trip. I think Ms Simoneaux will take care of Kanga.

2. Ben
    February 14, 2013 at 8:48 am

Texas in USA will be a great place for Kanga to go next!!!
    This is great news Kanga!! We will love photos of you in the USA so have a great time and have fun in the United States and be good!!! πŸ™‚

3. Heidie
    February 15, 2013 at 12:21 am

Good Luck to Kanga and I hope that you will have a nice journey! xoxox πŸ™‚
    Texas will be a new journey for Kanga! I also hope that he learns more culture and facts aout Texas!
    Best wishes Kanga!

• Heidie :)
      February 18, 2013 at 9:34 am

Mrs Simoneaux is very nice too. So I hope she will have a great and fun time with Kanga. Its a whole new journey….

• February 18, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Hello Heidie,
        We hope Kanga arrives before March 9th, since that will be our school’s one-week Spring Break. If he does arrive before then, I know that one of our students will take him on their Spring Break trip with their family! He will definitely learn a lot about the US.
        Have a happy day!
        Mrs. Simoneaux’s class (the “Cinnamon Rolls”)

4. February 15, 2013 at 12:57 am

Hello Kanga, and hello to all your friends at 56J in Victoria, Australia! We will check our mail each and every day until you arrive, little buddy. And when you do arrive, we will try to help you look a bit more Texan — maybe a cowboy hat or some nice cowboy boots? What size to get? Oh well, we’ll figure that out. Just travel safely.

Mrs. Simoneaux’s students

• Hayley
      February 17, 2013 at 8:12 am

Hello kange, Kanga is having a good day

• Heidie :)
      February 18, 2013 at 9:38 am

Hello! It is very nice of you to check the mail every day. You must be excited? You are funny in a very good way. I like the way you are thinking with the cowboy outfit. STYLISH!!!! I hope figuring out sizes isnt too much trouble! πŸ˜€

• February 18, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Good morning, 56j … It is 7:00 AM Monday here in Big D (our nickname for Dallas, Texas). This weekend our teacher, Mrs. Simoneaux, went shopping and bought our “Travel Mate”. We still have to name him before we pack your box and send him on his long journey. Mrs. Simoneaux wants us to find out how many miles he will travel, so we’ll be figuring that out.
        We DO have two little cowboy hats for Kanga — hope one of them fits over his boxing helmet!
        Hope y’all have a good day, and we’re on the lookout for Kanga!
        Mrs. Simoneaux’s class, a.k.a., the “Cinnamon Rolls”

• February 19, 2013 at 9:08 am

Hello Mrs. Simoneaux you should see the faces of my students especially Heidie when she sees a message that you have posted. Thank you for supporting our blog and we look forward to interacting with your ‘the cinnamon rolls’ blog.

• Heidie D
        February 21, 2013 at 9:56 am

Yes, its true. Whenever you put a comment on Mrs Simoneaux I go Ballistic. I am excited to see what you have put on our blog and your blog.

5. Hayley
    February 17, 2013 at 8:15 am

My friend jamera think that it is cool.Kanga is having fun

6. Hayley
    February 17, 2013 at 8:17 am

He is having fun

7. nyang wut siya
    February 19, 2013 at 2:43 am

Mrs Simonaux, If Kanga does arrive before March 9, He will be lucky to be with a student on your Spring Break! Your student will take good care of Kanga I know! Kanga will be settled in the US before you know it! You are welcome to dress Kanaga up to look like a student at your school. He would look more of your country. FABULOUS!

You have a happy day too!

• Heidie D
      February 21, 2013 at 9:53 am

Oops that was me, Heidie! Sorry. Mixed up all the names!

8. Heidie :)
    February 19, 2013 at 4:36 am

Hello Mrs Simoneaux, if Kanga does arrive to you before March 9th, I congratulate whoever gets Kanga to take home to his family on the Spring Break. They will be very lucky to have Kanga. Your student seem very nice and you too. All very nice! πŸ˜€ Have a good day too! Oh and I hope that Kanga gets used to Texas. Texas is a beautiful place! You are very lucky to live there. I think that I am lucky to live here in Australia. What do you think?

Wish you luck when Kanga arrives!-Heidie

9. February 21, 2013 at 9:59 am

Heidie the chocolate challenge has been updated!!!!