One thought on “Which Country Would You Like To Visit?: How many voters can we get from all over the world

1. Heidie
    February 22, 2013 at 9:03 pm

This is so hard. You want to know why? I want to go to all of these places (except australia). I am so frustrated because I dont know which country to pick. They are all beautiful countries! I wish we could vote more than one….. 🙁

• Heidie
      February 22, 2013 at 9:08 pm

But overall I had to pick TAIWAN. Their culture is beautiful and so are others but Taiwan catches my eye. If I ever do go to Taiwan I would want to see if I could see China if I standed on the boarder of Taiwan.

2. Shontae
    February 22, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Mrs Joyce I don’t know who to pick they all have great culture exept (Australia) because were in that country but I don’t know who to pick but I would have yo pick Taiwan like Heidie becuase there culture and the way they do things is amazing I would love to go and visit there wonderful countrie Mrs Joyce I so would!.

• Shontae
      February 22, 2013 at 11:42 pm

But I also would have yo pick Dallas Texas because they seem like really nice people Mrs Joyce.

February 23, 2013 at 12:01 am

Mrs Joyce I have no idea on what country to pick. I would love to go to all of them. They all have interesting culture(expect for Australia of course). All the counties are beautiful I wish I can choose them all.
    I would have to chosse Taiwan because they have so much history that I would like to know about. Or I will chosse Dallas Texas because they all seem like really good people. :/
    I hink that I will chosse Taiwan because I would love to learn more of their culture and their background.

• February 23, 2013 at 6:39 am

Rennae you can vote more than once, I know how you feel 🙂

4. Kayleigh
    February 23, 2013 at 12:40 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    its Kayleigh. I voted on Taiwan because there are nice people there and they are thought full as well as the other country’s.I love there culture and i respect them as much as they do to me! I hope that I will learn more about there unique country!

• February 23, 2013 at 6:38 am

Excellent Kayleigh great choice. I will find it hard to vote because I really want to go to all the countries 🙂

5. Luke
    February 24, 2013 at 9:48 am

Hey mrs Joyce I really don’t know who I whould pick but if I really had to pick one it would have to be Dallas because in pictures and messeges from the Dallas people they seem really nice. But if I was to choose a second place it whould have to be china because I would like to see for myself what they do and how they do things different than us. Oh by the way me and my brother took lucky fishing in the boat and took lots of photos of him.
    Do you mind if I prong my iPod into school tomorrow so you can look at the photos of Lucky. 😉

• February 24, 2013 at 9:52 am

Luke sounds like Lucky has had a fun weekend. Of course bring your ipod and I will upload the pictures tot he blog. Please vote for both your countries you can vote more than once.

• Luke
        February 24, 2013 at 9:57 am

Thanks mrs Joyce 🙂

6. Jake
    February 25, 2013 at 3:43 am

Taiwan, because it has amazing site and places that it goes on the top of my list.

7. Ashlee
    February 25, 2013 at 7:32 am

I had trouble to pick which country but I finally came up with China. I would like to go there to taste all the different types food because some of the teachers talk about the different foods and they all sound interesting. The culture is great and I would want go see the dragon festival where they carry dragons over there heads. I also would like to see who there schools are because they sound very interesting.

8. Ashlee
    February 25, 2013 at 7:34 am

And I also want to see the Great Wall Of China in person.

9. Ashton
    February 26, 2013 at 11:25 pm

I really wanted to go see Taiwan because I wanted to meet the person I was talking to on Taiwn’s blog! I think it would be really cool to see someone I was talking to on the internet! Plus I have herd that Taiwn is avery good country so thats an other reason I wan’t to go to Taiwan too.

10. Ashton
    February 26, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    The reason why I wanted to go to Taiwan is because I want to learn the languge and I want to see the school I was communicating with on thier blog! Because I was thinking that if I saw the person I was communicating with over the INTERNET I would be very proud of myself!