Advertisements

Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Show

You Really Don’t Know How Lucky You Are Until You Meet this Boy.

Why Do We Feel This?

1. What is the main feeling you get from this?
  2. What specific things give this feeling?
  3. What would your advice by to this boy?

Advertisements

One thought on “Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Show

1. Luke
    February 24, 2013 at 10:18 am

WOW that whould of been a hard life for that boy in the last 10 years and the way he sang and for a young boy he had a very good voice I would f really liked to see all of his other times he sang and how far he got into the chellenge

February 24, 2013 at 10:45 am

That bot must of had a hard life. 10 years all by himself on the streets all by himself at the age of 5. He said that he was a bad singer but I don’t reckon that he is a very good singer. I would live to know how far he gets into the competition. My advice for the boy is to keep going and push on though everything. I can’t believe that he left an orphanage when he was 5.

• February 24, 2013 at 10:49 am

Maybe you could find our more about him Rennae and see how far he actually went in the competition. I am not going to lie, I cried watching this clip. I felt like nothing matter in my life compared to what this boy had been through, we take so much for granted.

• Rennae
        February 24, 2013 at 10:58 am

Im not going to lie either I cried when he said that he left an orphanage when some other people bullied him. I will try and find out more about him and how far he got. I know we take everything for granted its a pitty that some people don’t care about anything and take everything for granted. I admire him because he has had it really rough of the last 10 years and he still has pushed on and hasn’t just given up.

3. Ashlee
    February 25, 2013 at 12:12 am

I can’t belive that he has been put in a orphanage and got bullied. I feel so sorry for this boy alone for ten YEARS!!! I couldn’t bare that. I don’t know waht the music around there is but I think he is a fantastic singer. I couldn’t belive what came out of his mouth, it’s not what I was expecting!

4. Shontae
    February 25, 2013 at 12:14 am

Mrs.Joyce that made me cry and now everyone is asking me why I am crying it is so sad he is a very good singer like wiith opera and that I just love this video it is heart warming and so beautiful his life story made me cry we should so do this for a seed in our writers notebook Mrs.Joyce.

5. Jaymes
    February 25, 2013 at 4:55 am

His voice is amazing he could become famous but the thing is he left his family when he was 3 years old then he had to sleep on stairs or in public toilets. But why did he leave his family did they have a fight or did he walk off because he was three? Did anyone help him while he was alone? If he sold stuff and got money what did he spend it on clothes or shelter or so on?

6. Heidie
    February 25, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Oh my gosh I did not expect that he had a beautiful voice like that. I couldnt imagine to have that life. I cant believe that someone bullied him. It is so heart breaking. I also cant believe that he said he is not that very good at singing. YES HE IS! WHAT IS HE ON ABOUT? HE IS WONDERFUL TO LISTEN TO!
    I hoe he wins and I hope he gets a better life.

• Heidie