Congratulations Ben on making your own Smilebox about Tom’s visit to your home.

Ben I love how you are embracing the Web 2.0 tools that help us in the classroom. I might have to get you to teach the rest of the grade about Smilebox later this week. To all our global friends I hope you enjoy Ben’s smile box.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow personalized with Smilebox

One thought on “Tom our Traveling Teddy from Germany Spends a Relaxing Weekend with Ben at his house.

1. Ben
    March 17, 2013 at 7:57 am

Well it was not easy!
    First I had to download a smilebox program.
    Then I had to create a account.
    Then using the smilebox program I made the smilebox and sent it to Mrs Joyce.
    It was the opposite of easy making it!!
    Ben
    PS. I would still be able to show you how to make it though!!

March 17, 2013 at 10:34 am

Wow Ben this smilebox is amazing. I can’t believe that it is that simple. I am going to make one very soon on Taiwan’s blog photos just as a practice. It looks like Tom had a very relaxing time when he was at your house. When you went to the dam I can’t believe Tom saw his first echidna in the wild. Tom must of been really exited to see the echidna. It is great that you are using the resources around you Ben. Hopefully mum will let me make an account so I can make one on Taiwan’s blog photos of kanga. πŸ™‚

• Ben
      March 17, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Thankyou for your comment Rennae,
      Great idea on doing a smilebox on taiwans blog!
      We should be making accounts at school with your epals email and hopfully no program downloading and not creating silly club smilebox that you have to pay for!!
      Ben

3. Mrs. Whitehead
    March 17, 2013 at 11:05 am

What a fantastic Smilebox , Ben. Maybe you can show me how to make one when I am next in your classroom. Tom was very lucky to see an echidna in the wild.

4. March 17, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Thank you so much, Ben. That smilebox is great. My students will like it a lot.

5. Tia Jang
    March 18, 2013 at 12:20 am

Wow! In Taiwan we can not see wild animals very often, to us it’s a experience that happens only once in a blue moon.

6. Tia Jang
    March 18, 2013 at 12:21 am

Would you like to be my pen pal? I always wish I have a pen pal.

7. Fiona.Sun (ε­«ιΏζ…ˆ)
    March 18, 2013 at 12:34 am

Dear Australians
    How wonderful !!! if I can be Tom I think I will be really happy!!! In Taiwan we can not climb trees,if you climb it you will voilate the law.

Do you want to be my pen pal ,if you want ,we can be nice friends,and also tell me your name.

friend in taiwan
    Fiona.Sun (ε­«ιΏζ…ˆ)

• Ben
      March 19, 2013 at 9:20 am

Thanks Fiona Sun and Tia Jang for the offer,
      Right now I would be saying Yes but first I should check with my teacher Mrs Joyce before I work things out πŸ™‚
      Ohhhh! and keep up all the wonderful comments you two and your school are putting on our blog, Us and our teacher love reading the things that you guys comment about πŸ™‚
      Keep it up and try to encourige more of your school to go on our blog!
      Sincerly Ben πŸ™‚

• March 19, 2013 at 9:23 am

Hello Fiona,
      I would like to organise penpals for my students. Do you have an email address? If so you can email me on joyce.bronwyn.b@edumail.vic.gov.au and I can connect you with one of my students.
      Regards
      Mrs Joyce

8. Heidie
    March 18, 2013 at 7:15 am

Wow Ben, very impressive. You really know how to make a smilebox. The descriptions were smart thought of! Maybe you should start making the smileboxes for Mrs Joyce… πŸ™‚ Tom is so lucky to look at AFL for the first time with you Ben. Im sure it was heart breaking for Tom that he had to leave when he had so much fun with you. This is the best smilebox I have seen so far! Tom would have been of honoured by you because he saw a real life echinda! They are fascinating creatures! GOOD JOB!! πŸ˜€

• Heidie :)
      March 22, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I like the music too. All Smile box music choices are so groovy. Especially the one you picked Ben….

9. Ashton
    March 20, 2013 at 4:35 am

WOW BEN,
    There is a lot of detail in this smile box and when I mean lots I mean LOTS! I loved the shadows in front of the TV and It was AWSOME when you took a picture of Tom next to a WILD ACIDNER! GREAT JOB BEN! I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU!

10. Ashton
    March 30, 2013 at 12:21 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    This smile box reminded me to ask you that me and Tom are on our first trip! We are going to there beach but I havn’t found out witch beach we are going to but me and Tom are REALLY excited! I have already got lots of pictures of Tom in the car! Tom is also excited to go to Bendigo! But there good thing I that Tom is having run!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• Ashton
      March 30, 2013 at 12:23 am

Sorry I made a couple of mistakes! πŸ™

• March 30, 2013 at 12:41 am

That is so exciting Ashton. I have a smilebox ready to go once I get all your pictures at the end of the holidays. I am just preparing a smilebox about our Inquiry Museum. Have fun at the beach πŸ˜ƒ