One thought on “Introducing Mr Awesome, Mrs Joyce’s friend from China

1. Kayleigh O'Neill
    March 25, 2013 at 8:16 am

hahahahaha,
    He is so AWESOME!!!! He is very hilarious. I wonder if we can Skype Mr AWESOME?
    I hope that he is having fun in China.

• Kayleigh O'Neill :-)
      March 26, 2013 at 7:21 am

I think that before the photo to people had each side of the brum, and they did on the count to 3 and on three mr awesome and the others pulled the brum up and mr awesome jumped as high as he can?!

2. Andy
    March 26, 2013 at 4:16 am

I just want to know how is that possible :P. Anyway I hope he is having a wonderful time in the sky’s :). I’m still confused!

3. March 26, 2013 at 4:32 am

OH MY GOSH MR. AWESOM LOOKS SO AWESOME AN DI HOPE LIKE KAYLEIGH SAID I HOPE WE CAN SKYPE HIM!, he looks like an amazing person to have a chat with and a nice cup of tea, but that will be kind of hard because he is in china so yeah and I still want to know like Andy said how is doing that possible? he must have jumped or something I don’t know, but I have something for you too pass on to him Mrs. Joyce and you have to tell him for me 🙂 Dear Mr.Awesome you are a very funny and a very Amazing person and I bet you have a fantabulous personality along with your funnieness and smartness you look like a really great person to hang out with and you look abit like Psy, you know the one that does Gangnam Style hahahaha 🙂 love Mrs.Joyces favourite student Shontae P.S: I ain’t kidding about the Psy thing!.

4. Gary
    March 26, 2013 at 4:54 am

我猜他只是跳起來

I guess he just jumped up and

5. Isabella
    March 26, 2013 at 4:55 am

soo cool

• Isabella
      March 26, 2013 at 4:56 am

so cool
      I am sorry

6. 梁宜軒
    March 26, 2013 at 4:55 am

好酷喔!掃把真的會飛耶!

Cool Oh! Broom really fly yeah!

7. 怡安 :3
    March 26, 2013 at 4:57 am

好酷喔 ! ♥

so cool !

8. Isabella
    March 26, 2013 at 4:59 am

應該是跳起來的

Should jump up

9. 薛語嫺
    March 26, 2013 at 5:00 am

好帥喔!
    Handsome Oh!

10. March 26, 2013 at 9:29 am

I think Mr Awesome is jumping up with the broomstick with him under his legs. He seems like a cool person and hilarious to make you go hysterical. Not trying to be mean but in a good way, Mr Awesome looks like PSY off GANGNAM STYLE!!! 😀
    WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! Its stuck in my head. 🙁

11. Ashton
    March 27, 2013 at 4:15 am

I think that Mr Awesome is just so …well… AWESOME!!!!!!!:) I think he is blocking his feet in front of a pole that is holding him up in the air. He also could of jumped in the air while the picture was been took! Man I can’t wait to see Mr Awesome!

12. March 27, 2013 at 10:34 am

Wow I would love to meet Mr Awsome. He would be Awsome to meet. For the photo he probably photo snap it. By taking a photo of him and then got a photo of a broomstick and the cut him out and put him on the broomstick. I would absolutely love to Skype Mr Awesome. I argee with Heidie that he does look like PSY.

• March 27, 2013 at 10:39 am

Rennae I am speaking to China now. Mr Awesome may come to our school later this year.

13. March 27, 2013 at 10:42 am

Can’t wait if he does come it will be great to meet him for the first time 🙂

14. Ashlee :)
    March 28, 2013 at 8:08 am

He is awesome and very fun like you’ve said. It would be great to meet him in person, but does he speak any English? We should make a letter, party or something to welcome him to our school. Has he came to Australia before? and I would like to Skype him and I wish Mr Harble was more like him but he’s great still. 🙂