One thought on “Mrs Joyce wakes up to 40,000 hits on our blog

1. March 29, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Reblogged this on Rennae's Blog and commented:
    I can’t believe that over night we got 50 hits and made it to 40,000 hits. I definitely think that by the end of the year we will hit 100,000 hits. I am still speechless that we made it to 40,000 I might faint.

2. Kayleigh O'Neill :-)
    March 30, 2013 at 1:52 am

Yes! We have reached our goal! Congratulations 5/6j classroom!

• Kayleigh O'Neill :-)
      March 30, 2013 at 5:50 am

I am wonder if we are still allowed to have that classroom party for reaching 40,000 hits?! I hope by the end of term 2 we would have at least 60,000 followers by the end of term 2. I hope that we reach 100,000 and over veiws and maybe coments on our blog by the end of term 4! That might happen!

3. March 31, 2013 at 12:20 am

Reblogged this on Heidie's Blog Liddiard Rd Primary School and commented:
    My grade has the populist blog in the school. YAYAYAYAYYA! My grade has now got 40,000 hits on our class blog. You can see it at https://56jclassroom.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/mrs-joyce-wakes-up-to-40000-hits-on-our-blog/ Over nigh my teacher woke up to this number of hits and I hope she was as much as excitement in her as I had. If we do get 100,000 I will litterally faint like my friend Rennae. Wait untill our hits get higher and higher that they might reach the moon!!! πŸ˜‰

4. March 31, 2013 at 12:22 am

OH MY GOSH YAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! WE REACHED OUR GOAL WE ARE SO FAMOUS AND WE ARE SO POPULAR. The other grades think that they have lots of hits on their blog but wait and see the reactions on their faces when they look at ours……. πŸ™‚

5. Ashton
    March 31, 2013 at 1:57 am

Are you serious!
    WE ARE GOING TO BE FAMOUS! Before I go crazy, would you have a ruff idear on how long it will take to complete this goal! If you do please tell me because It would be really cool if we did it in a year! That’s because i’m going to high school next year and I wan’t it to happen before I go! πŸ™ I hope you understand!

6. Ben H
    April 1, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Worlds BEST WordPress BLOG!! EVER!!!
    We have done it!!!!! 40,000 hits!!!
    I don’t think we will reach 100,000 hits before the end of the year but with Taiwan’s help its possible!!
    Ben