iEARN Hebron Samah Haddad shares a letter students prepared to help others

In many countries overseas there are many family members that have been imprisoned innocently. These students with teachers created the longest letter of kind words and thoughts. Many people contributed to the letter as you can see in the pictures.

The longest letter for Palestinian prisoners

Today is the Palestinian Prisoners Day ,For that our school students made the  longest letter addressed to the prisoners , we put messages to the prisoners and expressive drawings and purposeful words . 50 students worked in drawing and writing on this letter

These are the photos ,

hebron1 hebron2 hebron3 hebron4 hebron5 hebron6 hebron7 hebron8

One thought on “iEARN Hebron Samah Haddad shares a letter students prepared to help others

1. Ben
    April 18, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Wonderful to see this very greatful and caring People!! What is Palestinian Prisoners Day? I don’t really understand?

2. natashae
    April 18, 2013 at 11:35 pm

wow right in the middle of a war that must be a good place but with war.

• HEIDIE
      April 19, 2013 at 12:31 am

I know, in the middle of the war is a pretty bad place to be. I hope when they grow up they will have a better place to live their lives.

3. HEIDIE
    April 19, 2013 at 12:05 am

Its good to make the longest letter because its full of all the lovely writing you put on there so it shows how much youi care. 😀

4. Ashton
    April 19, 2013 at 8:24 am

I think it is good to make longest letters because it shows how much you care of other people and how you like to look after them too!:)

5. April 19, 2013 at 10:41 am

Mrs Joyce this is a very good celebration because it shows how much they care about all the people in prison and it shows that they like have respect for the people that went for prison and I think that maybe we should do something like this soon!?.

6. April 19, 2013 at 10:48 am

like not to the people in our prison because they have done something wrong but I mean like write a really long letter to like the people that have leukemia and stuff!?.

7. April 19, 2013 at 10:56 pm

I think what the people are doing is great because even though they are in the middle of the war zone they are caring for other even if it is just by a letter. They are showing how much they care and love by writing what I think might be a heartwarming message on it. I agree with Shontae we should do something like this. I think if we did it to people with leukaemia it would make them feel a lot happier because they know that everyone cares.

8. Ashton
    April 21, 2013 at 1:30 am

Hello Mrs Joyce,
    You are going to be so happy because…. Today I have been getting on IEARN and answring peoples questions! 🙂 Its so exsiting!

• April 21, 2013 at 5:34 am

Well done Ashton that is awesome. Keep up the great work. You now officially have friends all around the world 🙂

9. Heidie
    April 23, 2013 at 4:25 am

In the middle of war they cant really lives their lives freely so I am so happy that they can actually survive the stress that the wars give them. They are caring for one another even though they have tough lives. Are they living right in the middle od nowhere/dessert? The frustration visiting them is really bad so congradulations toeveryone living there. I wonder if anyone has died because the war is so strong and mildly violent for kids.