A Peek Inside A Writers Notebook – #writing #notebooking #thinking #feeling

Writers Notebooks

Good writers value their writers notebooks. Look at this clip about the importance of loving your notebook.  Today choose a seed from the Media on our Blog to unpack. You might feel more comfortable using heading to help you record your thinking – these headings may be THINK, FEEL, WONDER or IMAGINE.

One thought on “A Peek Inside A Writers Notebook – #writing #notebooking #thinking #feeling

1. jake
    February 4, 2013 at 11:38 pm

That video was very inspiring to show that we all must treasure your writers notebook like it was gold.

2. connor
    February 4, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Have prid in my notebook for my live

3. Mason
    February 4, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i feel really good about using my writers notebook

4. Kayleigh
    February 4, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Hi mrs joyce it is Kayleigh,
    I am so proud of that video that I love my writers notebook 100% of my work.I am extremly carful of my writers note book and one of the parts of the video really perswaided me to do that but i changed, it is called word discriptions!

5. jake
    February 4, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I am going to use my writers notebook forlot and lots of memories.

February 4, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I feel exited about using my writers notebook because I get to write what i am feeling and I really want to try doing the nontraditional map eg:in a flower and I also want to try doing a seed about a photo.

7. Ben
    February 4, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I would really like to make seeds from photos as I would be brainstorming ideas in no time.

8. luke reaad
    February 4, 2013 at 11:42 pm

there were a lot of diffrent genres in the girls writers notbook like pictures,maps,tickets and lots more.she would cherrish it for the rest of her life. It would be a memory for her and to show to other people.

9. jackv
    February 4, 2013 at 11:42 pm

to look after your writers notebook and write or put everything in it because your writers note book is a safe place for all your stuff and draw pichures of youor someone else.

10. corey
    February 4, 2013 at 11:43 pm

this book was inspiring because it told me how i can make seeds and what i can do in my book i love my book because it makes me think and i can put my ideas in it and my imagination in it.

11. amyk
    February 4, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I think this person takes alot of time, pride and confidece in her work. i would like to try to do some comics, fantasy and some jots

12. natashae
    February 4, 2013 at 11:45 pm

i loved the video i really like my writters notebook i also think the video is 100% because you get to exsplore the world of our writters notebook

13. Ashlee
    February 4, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Your notebook is something to take pride in and you should take care of it and put your time into. Its a book where you can put all your idears in one book and theres no limit. You can share all your feelings and thoughts. It can be for memories or just your idears. You can expand on your idears and create them into a writing piece. Theres loads o things to write about. THERES NO LIMIT!!