AirPano Teaches 3/4J About The World
5/6J you are a world explorer. You have been awarded a round the world plane ticket that will allow you to fly into any 5 spectacular places in the world. Using AirPano you will explore your 5 wish list places and share them with the class in a mini project.
Here are your instructions:
- Explore www.airpano.com and decide where you are going to travel to.
- Use a world map to mark out your flight passage. Where you will visit first, through to where your last destination will be.
- You must take pictures (screenshots) of each of the places you visit. Your photos must include famous landmarks, waterways (If necessary), housing etc
- Make an animoto about your trip. Explaining each of your photos.
- Choose one of your places to write a descriptive piece of writing that will be included on the blog along with your animoto.
- Lastly have fun and visit places you never knew existed in the world.