As we explore the skill of Observing, Wondering and Inferring as a reading strategy today lets find out a little more about Mrs Joyce.
Learning Intention: To be able to make inferences without a text.
- Observe the objects – What do you see?
- Ask questions to find out more. Create wonderings about the objects.
- What conclusions can you make from the objects presented before you?
- Provide evidence to back up your conclusions.
- Use the anchor chart to help with sentence starters to prompt your thinking.