Today 5/6J let’s think about the way you like to learn. Elliana was a celebrity in my eyes. Not only did I get to have a selfie with her but I actually got to hang out with her and have dinner with her. She is such a cool kid. Lets’s listen to Elliana’s message that Learning Different is Ok.
Today I would like you to prepare a notebook page like Amber McCormicks Sketchnote about learning and how being different is OK.
The Seven Learning Styles
- Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.Celebrate World Down Syndrome Day March 21st the
#OGC team want to join the world together & celebrate each others uniqueness. Everyone can participate just use Guest Code – https://flipgrid.com/695eec5e