Advertisements

About

I have a background in Linguistic, literature, media, education and children’s publishing with national and international companies. Since 2007 I have worked with BBC World Service, OFRD, IRC, ASGO, Save the Children International and MoE/TVET. Currently I am working as Reading Materials Development Specialist with Chemonics International/Resources, Skills and Capacities in Early Grade Reading in Afghanistan Project which is funded by USAID.

During 10 years of my experience with mentioned companies, I was involved in developing curriculum for Pre-School, teacher & school shura training manuals for CBE, reading supplementary materials for primary grades, conducting EGRA/EGMA, RRNT, reading materials assessment and other media and cultural activities in Afghanistan.

Moreover I have BA and MA in Linguistics & Literature from Kabul University. Meanwhile I am the Author and translator of more than 100 books in field of Art, Drama, Aesthetics, Literature, especially child literature and curriculum for technical and vocational institutes.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

One thought on “Student Prepare to meet the inspirational Muhib Ur Rahman Muhib. #OGC #Our GlobalClassroom

1. Emillee
    July 22, 2019 at 12:19 am

How long long does their snack and lunch go for?
    How many children are in one school or in one class room?
    Are there schools around that country with the same language?
    What would they do in an emergency e.g. War, stampedes, ect?

2. sophie
    July 22, 2019 at 12:24 am

1: I wonder how long their school goes for?
    2: I wonder where they get their school suplize?
    3: I wonder if they are in different year levles?
    4: I wonder what they learn about?
    5: I wonder if they have snack and lunch?
    6: I wonder if disabilite kids go to school?

3. Emillee
    July 22, 2019 at 12:25 am

I infer that some of the children look very young.
    I infer most of th class rooms have a hard rock wall.
    I infer nearly all th children have brown eyes.

4. Tylah
    July 22, 2019 at 12:27 am

I wonder how many hours they get taught a day?
    I wonder what type of learning do they do around the classroom?
    Do they have weather drills for the outside classroom?
    Are there any hiding places in case of an attack?
    Are there any medical aid?

I infer that some things may have been donated to the school.
    I infer they are in a barrier because it looks like there is a rock wall sorrounding the outside class.
    I infer that some kids may be scared of an attack because they look empty.

5. Siarah
    July 22, 2019 at 12:27 am

I wonder why there is no roof.

I wonder if any of them have a car.

I wonder if there is a bin in the classroom.

i wonder if there on the floor the teacher is too.

I wonder why she is not at school but on the street.

I wonder if there have a playground.

I wonder if there have people that help them if the teacher is busy.

I wonder if they have snack and lunch time.

6. Vjay
    July 22, 2019 at 12:27 am

Do they have limited text books or do they have a library full of books?
    Are the resources donated and whom donated it?
    Who helped build the classrooms and who got you the money for it?
    Why do some classrooms have only girls and some only boys then their mixed?

7. Emelia
    July 22, 2019 at 12:28 am

I wonder if the older kids work and study and if the younger kids study? Why are the girls separated from the boys? We’re the school bags donated?

8. olivia
    July 22, 2019 at 12:28 am

Do the teachers get payed if so how much do they get payed?
    What subjects do they have?
    How many teachers run the schools?
    Do the parents have to pay and if so how much do they pay?
    Were things donated if so what things were and what from?
    Do they have high schools and places for the younger kids?

9. Thon
    July 22, 2019 at 12:29 am

How will the no roof protect them when it is raining? How do they get posters when the place is so war based? Why do some classrooms only have girls or only have boys? Why is the classroom outside and not inside?

Maybe the posters were donated to the people at the school. I infer this school is very multicultural because lots of people with scarfs over their heads. I infer that maybe that the no roof classroom was destroyed but they still go to that based destination.

10. Lachlan
    July 22, 2019 at 12:29 am

Why are there so many anker charts on the wall?
    I wonder if all of their books and bags and school suplys were donated?
    Do they have a libary?
    Do they have a high school?
    How many books do they have to learn with?
    What do they learn every day?

11. Mitchell
    July 22, 2019 at 12:30 am

How many teachers work with these children? Do they have snack and lunch time? How many of the schools have both boys and girls?

12. Brock
    July 22, 2019 at 12:31 am

Why do they use the sticky notes? I wonder why they need posters? How many schools does Muhib Ur Rahman work at

13. July 22, 2019 at 12:31 am

Are they allowed to write in their text books?
    Is the other teacher a supervisor?
    Do they just learn from their textbooks?
    How many schools does Muhib Ur Rahman Muhib teach at?

14. Brodie
    July 22, 2019 at 12:32 am

I wonder how they get paper?

I wonder if they take food in there bags or is there food there for them?

Do the scarfs keep them warm and what do they mean?

15. Sierra
    July 22, 2019 at 12:32 am

I wonder if they have snack and lunch ?

I wonder what time they start school and what time they finish school?

I wonder if some one donated the stuff they use like the bookks and the bags ?

I wonder if they have read alouds ?

16. Jeremy
    July 22, 2019 at 12:33 am

I see rubbish in the river. I see multiple aged people. I see wooden desks. I see a boy wrapped in a blanket. I see a black board. Why is there a girl on a street doing school work. Why is there rubbish in the river. Why is there an arch over the classroom. I infer that one classroom has more money spent on it than the others.

17. Kodi
    July 22, 2019 at 12:39 am

We’re the resorses donated?
    How long do Thay go to school for?

18. Mackenzie
    July 22, 2019 at 12:45 am

Why are the girls dressed up coulorful and then the boys are dresssed in ragged and dirty clothes?
    What holds up the pols in the ground?
    How many schools are in the country?
    Do you help every country in distruction?
    What other country did you help?